Old Ford Crew Cabs!

by Wes Kibble on January 22, 2010

After our Bumpside Dually Crew Cab article the other day, I came across Old Ford Crew Cabs.com What an interesting site! While browsing through the site, I found out that Ford started producing crew cab trucks in 1965 and there was even a few companies converting Ford trucks before that. Hopefully we will soon be featuring a few crew cab trucks from the 59-60 era.

ford_crew_cab_off_road_action_shiny

Thanks to Shiny for sending in this pic of his Ford Crew Cab

Daniel Olinick April 1, 2010 at 12:16 am

I am searching for a 67-72 style old ford crew cab. I just need the cab for a project of mine. I want to take the cab off of my ’68 F750 and replace it with a crew cab and F100/F250 front clip. I also intend to put a lwb bed on the truck. The end result will be a ’67-72 F250 long bed crew cab on a F750 frame.

Thanks,

Dan (dolinick@hotmail.com)

offroadaction April 1, 2010 at 10:55 am

Hey Dan,
Sounds like an interesting project! Hopefully you can find a cab!

Craig February 18, 2011 at 6:19 pm

There is a late 60s cc at the irregation sales and water district in Hot Springs Mt. call them for the irregation sales place number

Kelly March 16, 2011 at 8:50 pm

So, did you ever find your cab and put this together?

Daniel Olinick March 19, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Not yet. I haven’t found a cab. I have been busy with other things so I am not in a huge hurry to do anything with the F750. I got a new ’67 F100 for my everyday driver but it needs brakes and a manifold gasket.

Kelly March 20, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I’m looking for a 67-72 bump side crew cab 4×4 short box if you know anyone selling.

Mario October 11, 2011 at 10:44 am

Hi Im looking for a 19-75 ford crew cab in good condition preffered inline 300 six with 4 speed….

Gary February 24, 2012 at 10:10 pm

WANTED 1960-1975 4X4 CREW CAB PROJECT OR FINISHED. PERFER CLEAN BODY WITH LITTLE TO NO RUST.
THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL REPLYS. GOD BLESS

steve February 26, 2012 at 8:48 pm

2012 feb 26 I have a 1966 ford crew cab F750 cummins one ton 4×4 truck 4 speed auto w/overdrive 4 inch egsaust to 5inch rideing on 37s toyo m/ts 60 front 70 rear I drive it everywhere .

Marty March 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Wow…would love to see pics of that…any chance you can send me a few?
Marty missionkraft@shaw.ca

scott April 29, 2012 at 9:38 pm

I have a 1979 f250 4wd crew cab for sale. its all stock,except for a 7ft flat bed. Was from Oregon,so,NO RUST!nt even in the roof gutters like they all seem to get!, 400,a/t, 44 front,60 rear,205 tcase. yellow/tan,original paint. 121k miles.Ok, the bad,stored for the last 10 or so years.It runs,but should be gone thru for a drive to ? Will not pass CA smog, so, think about your states smog laws. Thanks,email for pics, $6500.00 Located in northern ca near Sacramento

Doug September 6, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Do you still have the ’79 F250 crewcab for sale? I am not far from Sac and would be interested. Thanks

joseph Walker July 10, 2012 at 9:27 am

I have a 79 F250 crew with 351M and ZF5spd tranny. From Dallas Texas little to no rust original body. looking to get $7000.00 shoot me an email if your interested joseph.hope.heath@gmail.com

Looking for a 1948-54 crew if anyone know where to get one

jeff October 5, 2013 at 10:40 am

I am looking for a 1965-66 crewcab please contact me with any leads 920-382-6580

Jason October 28, 2013 at 11:43 am

I’ve got a 77 F250 Crew Cab 4×4 shortbed no rust in Tucson AZ for sale for $9,000
460, dana 60′s, np435, 35×12.50×18 Toyo Open Country Muds on 18×9 Moto Metal wheels.

mas_fina@hotmail.com

Shiny January 10, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I have three Mercury Crew Cabs, a ’60 a ’65 and a ’66
I drive the ’66 Crewlcab daily, ’65 is going on a 12v Cummins 4×4 chassis and not sure what I m doing with the ’60 three door crewy yet
-Shiny
waybackgarage@gmail.com

Shiny January 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Forgot to add that the ’60 three door crew cab is a factory 4×4, pretty cool beast!
I would put pics up but not sure how on this site
-Shiny

Curtis Guise January 10, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Shiny, you can contact me through the contact form on our submissions page and then email photos. Thanks!

Shiny January 11, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Curtis, you need to edit the pic of my CrewlCab please. It is not a FORD, it is a MERCURY
Thanks

-Shiny

Dave March 6, 2014 at 8:00 pm

I have a 1977 Ford F250. I am looking for upper crew cab trim moulding with rubber inserts for the back doors and the small piece that goes in between the doors.

Geoff March 18, 2014 at 1:06 pm

I have a 67-72 bumpside crew cab prerunner project truck that was possibly built in the early to mid 70′s by the late great Frank Vessels. The truck is fully caged and has bent beams on the front and has a 30 gallon fuel cell. The truck is a project right now as I found it with no engine, trans, bed or front clip. I have all the parts for it now but I may be putting it up for sale.

Curtis Guise March 19, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Sounds like a great truck Geoff. We might be interested in posting some pictures and info about it if you can send them. Or if you decide to sell it we have a new classifieds section in the links in the top navigation of the site.