1979 J54 Mitsubishi Diesel Willys Style Jeep For Sale

by Wes Kibble on August 23, 2010

willys jeep, mitsubishi jeep

I have to admit that I love the Mitsubishi built Willys Jeeps. I would love to pick up a diesel J54, something like this one we featured back in March. The Mitsubishi Jeeps were built from 1953 through to 1998. They had the look of the Willys CJ3B, but with some unique features like diesel power and right hand drive. Of course, one has come up for sale on Ebay, but the timing is all wrong for me to purchase it. Hopefully one of our readers can pick it up and get us some more photos and information. The owner mentions a 3.0 litre, but from my research, it should be a 2.7L. I love the defrost tubes going up to the windshield. It comes with american paperwork as well as registration and import papers from Japan. Via…

Bruce Hildenbrand October 4, 2010 at 5:36 am

We are selling nice Diesel Mitsubishi Jeeps and Toyota Land Cruisers. All are Factory Right Hand Drive (RHD) and Diesel! All Jeeps and Land Cruisers come with a vaild US title and can be driven on or off road. 888-632-5936

Bob Campbell November 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Where can these jeeps be seen?
Regards
B.Campbell

Ron West November 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm

how much for each Jeep year I would buying for $, how many miles

What if I purchased 25 jeeps, and 25 land crusers

Thanks for info

Alex August 31, 2013 at 10:37 am

I have one Jeep Mitsubishi 1954 Diesel for sale if some need pictures send a Mail and i send you pictures the jeep runs and drive.

Curtis Guise August 31, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Alejandro, if you send us good pictures and info we might be able to post it here on the site for you. You can email us through the contact page link above in the menu.

Matt December 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm

We have one fore sale as well, frame off restored, in Ohio, only 16000 original miles, if anyone wants to get ahold of me my email is drtbkfrk17@aol.com thanks!- Matt

Matt December 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm

It’s all black with a lift kit and brand new 33 inch tires 4 speed etc, is a show jeep, no rust never offroaded, always garaged comes with a full rag top as well, phone number is 614 491 5460 thanks!