Do You Remember The All American Monster Truck?

by Wes Kibble on December 6, 2011

The All American monster truck was owned by the Spiker family of Florida, who also owned the Miss All American Ford Ranger monster truck. Below we have some great photos of the truck. Did you see the truck in person? Do you have more photos or videos of vintage monster trucks? Photos Via Monster Mayhem.

K Melanson January 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm

All American, miss All American, and Eagle were the first monster trucks i seen live in moncton New Brunswick Canada back in about 1984. Wow has the sport ever come a long way since back then !!

Wes Kibble January 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm

No doubt! In some ways, I miss the old days, though.

K Melanson January 10, 2012 at 2:39 pm

wearing an open face helmet, (if any), only a lap belt, and one arm stuck out the window …The old school, metal bodies looked awesome, fiberglass is ok but not the same !!

Wes Kibble January 10, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I love the look of the old steel bodies! Most of the fiberglass trucks are not even close to looking like a real truck.

Rick babb May 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm

i took those pics over 23 years ago in sebring florida at the spikers all american 4×4 center that opened here.

Travis November 29, 2013 at 8:29 pm

I grew up in Eloise Fl., and remember riding in the bed of the Eagle and Lil All American as a young boy. Mike Spiker was a little more protective of the All American. I will see if my mom has some pics. If so, I’ll send you a few.

Thanks!

Travis

Curtis Guise November 29, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Thanks for the comment Travis. If you have more pics we would love to see them.

hab November 23, 2016 at 7:47 am

I remember the Spiker Bros. All American truck back in the early 80’s. Must have been from the Sarasota / Nokomis area. They had a shop / store front in Osprey. Truck was parked by it in an adjacent lot all the time.

Jordan February 14, 2017 at 11:37 pm

I remember that truck like it was yesterday my uncle used to haul- drive it i remember he would bring it home to maint. It at our home in lakeland florida we have tons of pics one in our front yard with his daughter in the rim

Curtis Guise February 15, 2017 at 8:56 am

Thanks for the reply Jordan. We would love to see the photos and post them if you still have them.